The Jam tribute / Typography
An English mod revival/punk rock band during the 70's and early 80's.
The band released 18 consecutive Top 40 singles in the UK, from their debut in 1977 to their break-up in December 1982, including four number one's.
Known for their melodic pop songs, their distinctly English flavour and their mod image, launching the career of Paul Weller (The Modfather), who went on to form The Style Council and a successful solo career.
Jam biographer Sean Egan said of the Jam that they "took social protest and cultural authenticity to the top of the charts.
Their iconic images recreated here in silhoutte and surrounded by all their biggest and best known songs.
The Icons collection
High-quality, original designs which make for the perfect gift for any music / sports fans, home decor, man cave, bedroom, or sports bar / pub decor.
Also, please note, (Framed image is shown for display purposes only).
“Frame is not included”.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ POSTER PRINTS ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- Printed on Premium Poster Paper (260-280 gsm).
- A4 / A3 standard sizes – UK and Europe
- 8.5” x 11” & 12” x 16” inches – USA and Canada
- Other sizes available on request
- 1-2 Day Processing for most orders.
- Frames are NOT included. Poster print only
- Watermark removed
★★•••••••••• ★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- FREE for all UK addresses.
- Low rates Internationally (Europe/USA/Can - 1-7 days delivery with tracking.
- UK Shipping: A4 sent 1st class in all board envelopes, No Tracking.
- A3 sent 2nd class rolled in tubes with tracking.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ ADDITIONAL NOTES ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- High-quality design & print.
- For PERSONAL USE / GIFTS ONLY. No Commercial Use Allowed.
- We only offer physical prints (no digital files). This policy is in place to protect the reproduction of our work. Thanks for your understanding.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ LEGAL STUFF ★★★ ••••••••••★★
© Copyright Notice
Any unauthorised reproduction or copying of the products or images featured on this listing and belonging to Keepsakes Created may result in legal action.Original artwork Design and copyright by Keepsakescreated/The Icons collection