Tammy Wynette / Country music Icon
Tammy Wynette ( born May 5, 1942 – April 6, 1998)
Tammy was an American country music singer-songwriter and one of country music's best-known artists and biggest-selling female singers.
Wynette was called the "First Lady of Country Music", her best-known song, "Stand by Your Man", is one of the best-selling hit singles by a woman in the history of country music.
During the late 60's and early 70's, Wynette charted 20 No 1's on the Billboard Country Chart and along with Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton is credited with having defined the role of women in country music during the 1970s.
The Icons collection
High-quality, original designs which make for the perfect gift for any music / sports fans, home decor, man cave, bedroom, or sports bar / pub decor.
Also, please note, (Framed image is shown for display purposes only).
“Frame is not included”.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ POSTER PRINTS ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- Printed on Premium Poster Paper (260-280 gsm).
- A4 / A3 standard sizes – UK and Europe
- 8.5” x 11” & 12” x 16” inches – USA and Canada
- Other sizes available on request
- 1-2 Day Processing for most orders.
- Frames are NOT included. Poster print only
- Watermark removed
★★•••••••••• ★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- FREE for all UK addresses.
- Low rates Internationally (Europe/USA/Can - 1-7 days delivery with tracking.
- UK Shipping: A4 sent 1st class in all board envelopes, No Tracking.
- A3 sent 2nd class rolled in tubes with tracking.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ ADDITIONAL NOTES ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- High-quality design & print.
- For PERSONAL USE / GIFTS ONLY. No Commercial Use Allowed.
- We only offer physical prints (no digital files). This policy is in place to protect the reproduction of our work. Thanks for your understanding.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ LEGAL STUFF ★★★ ••••••••••★★
© Copyright Notice
Any unauthorised reproduction or copying of the products or images featured on this listing and belonging to Keepsakes Created may result in legal action.Original artwork Design and copyright by Keepsakescreated/The Icons collection