Patsy Cline / Country music legend - Pop Art
(born Virginia Patterson Hensley; September 8, 1932 – March 5, 1963)
Considered one of the most influential vocalists of the 20th century and one of the first country music artists to successfully cross over into pop music.
In March 1963, Cline appeared at a benefit show in Kansas City, Missouri. To return home, she boarded a plane along with country performers Cowboy Copas, Hawkshaw Hawkins and manager Randy Hughes. Upon hitting rough weather, sadly, the plane crashed outside of Camden, Tennessee, killing all those on board.
Since her death, Cline has been cited as one of the most celebrated, respected and influential performers of the 20th century.
The Icons collection
High-quality, original designs which make for the perfect gift for any music / sports fans, home decor, man cave, bedroom, or sports bar / pub decor.
Also, please note, (Framed image is shown for display purposes only).
“Frame is not included”.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ POSTER PRINTS ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- Printed on Premium Poster Paper (260-280 gsm).
- A4 / A3 standard sizes – UK and Europe
- 8.5” x 11” & 12” x 16” inches – USA and Canada
- Other sizes available on request
- 1-2 Day Processing for most orders.
- Frames are NOT included. Poster print only
★★•••••••••• ★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- FREE for all UK addresses.
- Low rates Internationally (Europe/USA/Can - 1-7 days delivery with tracking.
- UK Shipping: A4 sent 1st class in all board envelopes, No Tracking.
- A3 sent 2nd class rolled in tubes with tracking.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ ADDITIONAL NOTES ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- High-quality design & print.
- For PERSONAL USE / GIFTS ONLY. No Commercial Use Allowed.
- We only offer physical prints (no digital files). This policy is in place to protect the reproduction of our work. Thanks for your understanding.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ LEGAL STUFF ★★★ ••••••••••★★
© Copyright Notice
Any unauthorised reproduction or copying of the products or images featured on this listing and belonging to Keepsakes Created may result in legal action.Original artwork Design and copyright by Keepsakescreated/The Icons collection