Elvis Presley - The King (signed)
Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977),
Known simply as Elvis. An American singer, musician and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century and is often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" or simply "the King".
He is the best-selling solo music artist of all time, and successful in many genres, including pop, country, R&B, adult contemporary, and gospel.
Presley holds several records; the most RIAA certified gold and platinum albums, the most albums charted on the Billboard 200, and the most number-one albums by a solo artist on the UK Albums Chart and the most number-one singles by any act on the UK Singles Chart.
Rest in peace.
The Icons collection
High-quality, original designs which make for the perfect gift for any music / sports fans, home decor, man cave, bedroom, or sports bar / pub decor.
Also, please note, (Framed image is shown for display purposes only).
“Frame is not included”.
Watermark is unfortunately for online security purposes only, there is NO watermark on your printed order.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ POSTER PRINTS ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- Printed on Premium Poster Paper (260-280 gsm).
- A4 / A3 standard sizes – UK and Europe
- 8.5” x 11” & 12” x 16” inches – USA and Canada
- Other sizes available on request
- 1-2 Day Processing for most orders.
- Frames are NOT included. Poster print only
- Watermark removed
★★•••••••••• ★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- FREE for all UK addresses.
- Low rates Internationally (Europe/USA/Can - 1-7 days delivery with tracking.
- UK Shipping: A4 sent 1st class in all board envelopes, No Tracking.
- A3 sent 2nd class rolled in tubes with tracking.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ ADDITIONAL NOTES ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- High-quality design & print.
- For PERSONAL USE / GIFTS ONLY. No Commercial Use Allowed.
- We only offer physical prints (no digital files). This policy is in place to protect the reproduction of our work. Thanks for your understanding.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★