Blondie v3 - Pop Art
An American rock band founded by singer Debbie Harry and guitarist Chris Stein.
Pioneers in the early American new wave and punk scenes of the mid-late 70's. Although successful in the UK and Australia, Blondie was regarded as an underground band in the USA until the release of Parallel Lines in 1978. Achieving several hits including "Heart of Glass", "Call Me", "Rapture" and "The Tide Is High" and became noted for its eclectic mix of musical styles incorporating elements of disco, pop, reggae, and early rap music.
Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006. Blondie has sold around 40 million records worldwide
The Icons collection
High-quality, original designs which make for the perfect gift for any music / sports fans, home decor, man cave, bedroom, or sports bar / pub decor.
Also, please note, (Framed image is shown for display purposes only).
“Frame is not included”.
Watermark is unfortunately for online security purposes only, there is NO watermark on your printed order.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ POSTER PRINTS ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- Printed on Premium Poster Paper (260-280 gsm).
- A4 / A3 / A2 standard sizes – UK and Europe
- 8.5” x 11” & 12” x 16” & 16” x 23” inches – USA and Canada
- Other sizes available on request
- 1-2 Day Processing for most orders.
- Frames are NOT included. Poster print only
- Watermark removed
★★•••••••••• ★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- FREE for all UK addresses.
- Low rates Internationally (Europe/USA/Can - 1-7 days delivery with tracking.
- UK Shipping: A4 sent 1st class in all board envelopes, No Tracking.
- A3 / 12 x 16 / A2 sent 2nd class rolled in tubes with tracking.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ ADDITIONAL NOTES ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- High-quality design & print.
- For PERSONAL USE / GIFTS ONLY. No Commercial Use Allowed.
- We only offer physical prints (no digital files). This policy is in place to protect the reproduction of our work. Thanks for your understanding.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ LEGAL STUFF ★★★ ••••••••••★★
© Copyright Notice
All content included here and across this website by Keepsakes created (including, but not limited to, images, logos, photographs, designs, graphics and text) is the property of Keepsakes created and as such is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Any unauthorised reproduction or copying of the products or images featured on this listing and belonging to Keepsakes Created may result in legal action.