Freddie Mercury (v4) Queen tribute - Premium Canvas
Freddie Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara; 5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991)
Freddie was a British singer, songwriter, record producer, and lead vocalist of the rock supergroup Queen and regarded as one of the greatest lead singers in the history of rock music and probably as well known for his flamboyant stage persona and four-octave vocal range
A true legend, his iconic image recreated in the words of all his & Queen's greatest and most loved songs.
We hope we have done him justice.
This is #4 of 5 of our Freddie tributes
Also available as a poster print or on our premium supersoft unisex tees.
The Icons collection
Our high-quality canvas prints are made from the finest 100% poly-cotton, hand stretched over a made-to-measure pine stretcher bar frame to create a product that is truly bespoke. We also utilise market-leading media technology and professional canvas Giclée printing methods to ensure the highest possible quality and resolution for your image. Guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Professional canvas prints are extremely popular because of their undoubted timeless charm and their seemingly endless versatility. No matter what your personal tastes or interior décor, our premium canvas prints offer an instant touch of character and class to any home, studio, or workplace.
★★•••••••••••• ★★★ PREMIUM CANVAS ★★★ ••••••••••••★★
- Premium Canvas is wrapped in a sturdy wood frame for extra weight and durability.
- 1-3 Day Processing for most orders.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- FREE for all UK addresses.
- UK Shipping: All orders sent by courier
- Next day Upgrades Available
- International (Europe/USA/Can) - 1-7 days delivery, various options at checkout.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ ADDITIONAL NOTES ★★★ ••••••••••★★
- High-quality design & print.
- For PERSONAL USE / GIFTS ONLY. No Commercial Use Allowed.
- We offer physical items only (no digital files). This policy is in place to protect the reproduction of our work. Thanks for your understanding.
★★•••••••••• ★★★ LEGAL STUFF ★★★ ••••••••••★★
© Copyright Notice
All content included here and all listings by The Icons collection / Keepsakes created (including, but not limited to, images, logos, photographs, designs, graphics and text) is the property of Keepsakes created and as such is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Any unauthorised reproduction or copying of the products or images featured on this listing and belonging to Keepsakes Created may result in legal action.
Original artwork Design and copyright by Keepsakescreated